Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

a Picture is Worth a 1000 Words!

Today was a beautiful day! And I mean that in all respects! What started out as a cloudy overcast day turned into a sunny evening and tied with a beautiful sunset on top! We prayed and many prayed for no rain and God showed His faithfulness! Family pictures took place at my dad's lake house! My sister was there with her family! Dad and Sharon both cried some but smiles seemed to ease the thoughts in the back of each of our minds! To top it off the photogragher was amazing! I love her! She captured each moment, each relationship and I can't wait to see the results!!! Today is definitely a day I will always cherish!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad it turned out to be nice!!! You did it Cammie - what a great idea, and you made it happen :-)

    ReplyDelete